20 in 25 Schedule
Welcome to a this entirely bodyweight schedule!
How does the 20 in 25 work?! There are 20 all bodyweight workouts ranging in intensity, style, and length to be completed over the course of 25 days. This is a great schedule if you are looking to get back into a movement schedule, have a busy schedule, or don't have a large range of equipment available to you.
Ideally you follow the schedule as it is written down (it is programmed a certain way). However, if free styling works best for you, go for it. You have the freedom with this one to schedule in your own rest days, and fit the workouts into your schedule as you see fit. Download the PDF calendar, and/or Insta template to follow along. Always remember that this schedule is a guideline to help you stay on track with getting moving, feeling good, and having fun. If you miss a day, or need to replace a day with something else - absolutely *NO STRESS*.
Some hot tips for having fun during this schedule:
1. Tell a friend, family member, or pal about your schedule. Maybe even get them to join in with you. Movement buddies rule!
2. Check out the 'How To' series for any movements you feel like you need some extra assistance with.
3. Decide what time of the day is best for you to complete your workouts and stick with it. Morning person? Lunch break? After work? Pick a time, schedule it in, and make it happen. Even better if you have your movement buddy ;)
4. If printing out the schedule helps to keep you on track go for it. You can also download the insta template to share with your pals for accountability.
5. Join the AFFM Community Hub :)
6. ALWAYS remember that this schedule was created for YOU. If completing the workouts in 30 days works best for you? Do that! Want to add on more STRETCH workouts into the routine? Go for it! Need more REST days? Take them!
7. Need any help or have Q's? email me at [email protected] or send me a DM @afewfunmoves
20 in 25 Insta Calendar
20min Full Body | SWEAT
About: Need a quick mid day feel good endorphin boost!? Give this all body weight full sweaty workout a go. Options to take the movements high impact, to low impact depending on how your body is feeling today :)
Equipment: Just your mat.
40min Full Body | SUPPORT
About: A low impact full body support class designed to make you feel stable, strong, and grounded. Expect to bird dog, side plank, donkey kick, single legged deadlift, and to work your core.
Equipment: All bodyweight, with the option to use a towel as a glider if you want!
25min Lower Back | STRETCH
About: Low back feeling a bit 'meh'? Give this gentle stretch a try :)
Equipment: Just your mat!
Release Date: June 11th, 2021
Intensity Level: Type 1 Fun
44min Full Bod | SWEAT
About: Got some extra energy? LET ER RIP with this workout! Full body, with lots of timed intervals designed to get that heart rate up. As per usual I will give you options to keep it low impact and apartment friendly.
Playlist: Wait to press play with me! Lets listen together. https://op...
30min Knee Strength | SUPPORT & STRENGTH
About: Are you a runner, cyclist, hiker, walker, or an any kind of Fun Mover!? This workout is for you! Just A Few Fun Moves to help keep your knees feeling healthy, strong, and stable.
Equipment: A wall (for wall sits and a rear foot raised quad stretch), and a shirt, towel, or band to u...
30min Full Body + Bodyweight | DO IT ALL
113. PREVIOUSLY LIVE ON MAY 31st, 2021
*Skip to 15:20 min mark to start your workout*
About: A full body and entirely bodyweight 'get you feeling good for the week' kind of workout. Lots of juicy core work in this one, and body weight strength to make you hips feel mobile, supported, and strong...
30min Full Body | SWEAT
109. PREVIOUSLY LIVE ON MAY 18th, 2021
*Skip to 8min mark to start your workout*
About: A full body, heart pumping, and sweat inducing workout. We will work on some fun lateral movements, squats, curtsy lunges, and burpee (sorry). Options to keep it low impact if need be!
Equipment: All bodywe...
30min Full Body + Chill | STRETCH & SUPPORT
About: A nice gentle combo of mobility from Stretch & stability from Support.
Equipment Needed: Mat
Intensity: Type 1 Fun
Release Date: Sept 30th
20min All Core | SUPPORT
About: All core, the whole 20min :)
Equipment: Just your mat!
Intensity Level: Type 2 Fun
Release Date: Oct 19th, 2020
25min Full Body | SWEAT
90. PREVIOUSLY LIVE ON MARCH 29th (re-do)
*skip to 1:15min mark to start your workout*
About: A full body interval style workout designed to get you sweaty! Low impact options available. Expect to plank, lunge, lightly hop, and deadlift. NO burpees in this one!
Equipment: All body weight!