Welcome to a this entirely bodyweight schedule!
How does the 20 in 25 work?! There are 20 all bodyweight workouts ranging in intensity, style, and length to be completed over the course of 25 days. This is a great schedule if you are looking to get back into a movement schedule, have a busy schedule, or don't have a large range of equipment available to you.
Ideally you follow the schedule as it is written down (it is programmed a certain way). However, if free styling works best for you, go for it. You have the freedom with this one to schedule in your own rest days, and fit the workouts into your schedule as you see fit. Download the PDF calendar, and/or Insta template to follow along. Always remember that this schedule is a guideline to help you stay on track with getting moving, feeling good, and having fun. If you miss a day, or need to replace a day with something else - absolutely *NO STRESS*.
Some hot tips for having fun during this schedule:
1. Tell a friend, family member, or pal about your schedule. Maybe even get them to join in with you. Movement buddies rule!
2. Check out the 'How To' series for any movements you feel like you need some extra assistance with.
3. Decide what time of the day is best for you to complete your workouts and stick with it. Morning person? Lunch break? After work? Pick a time, schedule it in, and make it happen. Even better if you have your movement buddy ;)
4. If printing out the schedule helps to keep you on track go for it. You can also download the insta template to share with your pals for accountability.
5. Join the AFFM Community Hub :)
6. ALWAYS remember that this schedule was created for YOU. If completing the workouts in 30 days works best for you? Do that! Want to add on more STRETCH workouts into the routine? Go for it! Need more REST days? Take them!
7. Need any help or have Q's? email me at [email protected] or send me a DM @afewfunmoves