5min October Challenge Welcome video!
Participating in the AFFM October Movement Challenge? Start HERE prior to starting your first workout.
I will be leading you through a quick body 'check in' prior to starting the challenge. Grab yourself a piece of paper and pen, or your phone with the notes app prior to starting this video. I'm going to lead you through 4 movements that I wan't you to note down how they made your feel. Don't worry about how it looks, only how it feels. At the end of the 4-weeks we will revisit these movements and see how they feel :)
Information about the challenge:
1. I designed this challenge to get us moving, feeling good, and having fun. If you need help with anything along the way don't hesitate to reach out by commenting on any video, sending me a DM on Instagram, or emailing me at [email protected]. If you feel like you need some extra help with movements/wan't learn more? Utilize the 'How To' videos! https://watch.afewfunmoves.com/how-to-1
2. Cross-Training Days: Do your version of 'Fun Moves' on these days. Anything that gets you moving, feeling good, and having fun. Like walking, hiking, biking, running, cooking, crafting. Any kind of activity!
3. Rest Days: These are full rest days. Take it easy. Rest days are important, and were programmed in for a reason. If you need together moving everyday for your mental health go for it. But keep it chill. Think a walk, or a mellow stretch.
4. LIVE classes: They are all pre-scheduled in for the month. Can't make it? There is an alternative workout option in each week in case you can't make the workout LIVE. Note that all LIVE classes are subject to possible change (because things happen). The On-Demand version of LIVE classes are available 1hr after the class ends.
5. HAVE FUN!
I can't wait to get moving with you,
Up Next in Week 1
30min Full Body | DO IT ALL
About: A nice lill sampler of all things AFFM workouts. Expect to mobilize the hips and spine, activate the whole body, then strengthen with a lill bit of sweat. Low-Medium impact.
Equipment Needed: A set of light - medium weights
30min All Core | STRENGTH
About: This workout will work your deep/inner core which is made up of your diaphragm, multifidus, pelvis floor, and transverse abdominals. This workout should leave you feel strong from your centre to help you feel powerful throughout the rest of your limbs. Expect to plank, dead-bug, sid...
45min Lower Body | SUPPORT & STRENGTH
165. PREVIOUSLY LIVE ON Oct 7th, 2021
*Skip to 12:40min mark to start your workout*
About: An all glute and lower body focused workout. Expect to start with some supportive spicy glute activation followed by some dynamic lower body strength movements. Expect to glute bridge, donkey kick, side p...